Thursday, August 29, 2013

Band of the Day August 29th, LightSpeed Go!

I probably should have picked a band that has recordings for this, but since they have a show this Saturday at The Firehouse gallery downtown, I figured it's as good of a day to give them a plug.




All the members of this band are no strangers to the music scene here, as all of them have been in bands previously, including No Gimmick, LookOutLook, Off The Mark, and more. Rico(guitar), Paul(bass), and Marty(Drums) have formed a power trio of the punk rock fashion. I just got to see them play a couple weeks ago, and they're really talented guys that assembled a 90's era punk rock band, which I love. If you're a fan of Face to Face, Strung Out, Pennywise, or any 90s SOCAL punk, you'll dig this band. Come see them on Saturday, and buy a few three-day passes from me, since I'll be there!




Find LightSpeed Go on Facebook here, and buy tickets for their show here!

No comments:

Post a Comment