Sunday, September 15, 2013

For the bands playing this event -

Very few band members have purchased any 3-day passes, so in an effort to make sure this event is as successful as it can be, I'm offering a deal to the bands playing this event - instead of a 3-day pass for $30, I'll sell them to you (again, only if you're in one of the bands that is playing the event) for $20 if you buy them from me directly. Since you get in free the might you're playing, this is a good price, considering you'd still get into the other venues all weekend, including Teenage Bottlerocket, The Queers, with The Copyrights show on Oct 5th. That alone is a $15 ticket, so for the other $5, you'd get into Yucca and Tempe Tavern too.

I'll be at AMF Tempe Village Lanes on Tuesday from 6pm to 9pm, or, if you want to pick some up today, I'll be home all day today because football is on. Sadly, I can't drive a car legally, so it's difficult for me to meet you anywhere; sorry about that (fucking Arizona...). If you want to get a few today, msg me on FB and I'll let you know where to go (I'm in Chandler, near Ariz Ave and Elliot).

Again, this is for bands only. Your support of this event would be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment