Thursday, December 5, 2013

The time has come...

..for me to part ways with my beloved 2001 Yamaha Zuma II 50cc scooter/moped. Its just sitting, not being used, and around this time of year, some extra $$ to pay some things off would be super fantastic.

I just got it restarted and cleaned up last week. Everything works (turn signals, headlights, brake lights, etc) on this fine machine. It has a few small cosmetic "oopsies" from the previous owner, but nothing that affects how it runs/performs. It has a brand new back tire (the first one lasted more than 3,500 miles). Its gets over 70MPG (which takes about $3 to fill up) and does use a performance oil you have to put in a separate tank($16/year). I babied this thing, and originally purchased it from the original owner in 2010 with 600 miles on it. It now has 3600 miles. It also has a bitchin' basket that holds a 30 pack easily. I have the title here at my home, and it's ready to go. All it needs is you.

Its about $60 a year for insurance, and $15/yr to register. It passed emissions last year perfectly; actually, well below the limit.

These are selling for anywhere between $1800 and $2400 right now. I'm willing to part with mine, given its age, for $1400 cash. It always starts, and I've never had any issue with it, other than a new back tire, and maybe a spark plug needed cleaning, but it would need those anyway with regular use.

I'm pretty firm on the price, but I may be willing to sway slightly. I'll gladly take a payment of $1500 for it, but sorry, no financing. Cash deal in full.

You may have questions about it, and that's ok. Since I work banker's hours, email is best contact - contact@phxprb.com - See pics below.

Thanks for looking!





No comments:

Post a Comment