Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Just a general update

Hey Ska/Punkers!

   Thanks for staying tuned in. I know with the holidays coming up, your focus is on anything but this event, but nonetheless, at least I am giving you something to read that isn't full of typos, 'LOL's and smiley faces. So there's that.

   I'm still working on the new webpage (www.phxprb.com) currently. It should be pretty sweet. I'm a computer guy, but not a web designer. Just not my thing. I know what looks appealing to me, hopefully, it looks cool to you too. It will have the following items easily accessible:

  • A shopping cart! Yes! All your tickets/passes/merch will go through ONE website for convenience and to cut down on confusion. 
  • Band/venue listings - Find the band(s) you want to see and where/when they are playing. 
  • News page - get all the updated info on the news page
  • Blog links - All the news will be archived to the blog after 24 hours, so you can always stay up to date, and research old news if you need it later. 
  • All the bowling information you would ever need. (*cough, ahem*, more teams next year, thanks!)
  • Links to twitter/facebook/youtube feeds, for easy sharing of updates, banter, randomness, and bullshits. 
  • Contact info - I have a bunch of email addresses set up for specific parts of the event, for ease of identifying what questions you might have. They'll get directed to the person running that part of the event. 
   I don't have a launch date yet, as I am still working on making 110% sure that EVERYTHING works as it should, but i am aiming for January 2014. The last thing I want is an ineffective webpage. We've all been there.

   Not taking any submissions for bands or anything yet, but thank you to those that have expressed interest! I very sincerely appreciate your enthusiasm, and am excited for what this upcoming year will bring us. Its gonna be awesome!

   Stay close, but don't stalk me.

No comments:

Post a Comment